APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION ARE INVITED
DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO: Recreation Director
Under the direction of the Recreation Director, the Facility Foreman, assists in the day-to-day operations of the Recreation Department.
The following education/experience would be an asset:
- Formal training at a Community College level in relation to Recreation & Leisure Services or Recreation Facilities Management.
- ORFA Certified Ice Technician (CIT) would be an asset.
- Parks and Open Space Professional Training Program – Level One
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certificate.
- Valid Class G Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Parks and Recreation Facilities Management.
- Thorough knowledge of building and HVAC systems, recreation facility maintenance, turf, park and trail maintenance.
- Mechanical knowledge, carpentry skills and experience in preventative maintenance programs would be considered assets.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational & leadership skills, and community relation skills.
- Strong understanding of the Liquor License Act.
The range for this position is $25.44 to $29.69 up to a 32 hour work week and a competitive benefit package is available. Facility Foreman – Beckwith Recreation Department Job Description .
The deadline to receive written applications is Friday, October 12th, 2018 at 12:00 noon.
Ross Trimble, Acting Clerk Administrator
Township of Beckwith
1702 9th Line Beckwith
Carleton Place, ON K7C 3P2
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for employment purposes.