2018 GOODWOOD MUSIC FESTIVAL
ANNUAL COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL AT BECKWITH PARK
Gift Certificates for next year’s Goodwood Festival are now available for purchase at the Beckwith Township Office ~ 1702 9th Line Beckwith
Reserve Your Tickets Now
2018 Full Weekend Pass with rough camping Thursday through Sunday: $50.00 per person
Rough Camping includes showers and restroom facilities.
For more information contact the Beckwith Township Municipal Office at 613-257-1539
Friday, August 3rd, 2018
Saturday, August 4th, 2018
& Sunday, August 5th, 2018
Goodwood Festival 2018
Beckwith Park ~ 1319 9th Line Beckwith, Carleton Place, ON K7C 3P2
2017 GOODWOOD MUSIC FESTIVAL
1ST ANNUAL GOODWOOD FESTIVAL AT BECKWITH PARK
Special thanks to the following businesses and individuals who supported this event to help make the 1st Annual Goodwood Festival such a success!
* Thomas Cavanagh Construction Limited * Barker Funeral Home & Chapel * Art’s Mini Storage & Propane
* Bean Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd. * Bob & Joan Bennett * Carleton Place Marine
*Carleton Refrigeration Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. * Comtest Networks *Danbys Bar and Grill Munster * Giant Tiger * J. A. Patterson Electric Ltd. * Kodiak Custom Sheds *Lake 88.1 CHLK FM Radio * Little Loads Ltd. |
* MacPherson’s Auto Centre * Miller Construction * Brian & Gail Moffatt * Motor House * My Car * PxlWorks |
* Riccardo Brick & Block * St. John Ambulance * Doug Sturgess *TOPPS Environmental Solutions
* Valley Heritage Radio 98.7 FM * Bob White * Jeff Wilson – Coldwell Banker
A special thanks to all the volunteers who worked so hard to plan, execute and cleanup for the event. Your help was greatly appreciated!
Thank you to everyone who participated in this event and submitted photos. We had a blast and hope to see you again next year!